Thursday, September 29, 2016

First Post

I am at sea and my quest has begun. I seek the beast. To hunt it is the greatest of honors. 

I will update this blog to keep everyone informed. Everyone will know of my feat.

My crew is small but inspiring. I am the captain. Jimmy is my first mate. 

We left about a month ago and have already eaten up a lot of the food that was brought with. However, we have begun fishing. Ricky, another member of our crew, is a great fisherman.
We've seen signs of the beast. It has left its ink trail for miles and miles. We will soon find and hunt this specimen.

- B.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

One of the most interesting aspects of monster hunting in the 21st century is using a GPS. In the past, sea folk had to use their wits, a compass, the North Star, or some other old-fashioned thing. 

We can also play games on our phones which is nice. We don't have to worry about getting bored at all. Candy Crush is always there for us.

- Jimmy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
To be quite honest, I don't think we'll find shit. This would all seem like a waste of time but I'm getting paid and I guess it's cool to get paid to blog about nothing. Thanks, Captain.

- Ricky






No comments:

Post a Comment